Show your support for our armed forces by recording a message of gratitude to an active military or veteran on your SkyBell HD. The Wounded Warrior Project honors and empowers Wounded Warriors by providing free programs and services focused on the physical, mental, and long-term financial well-being of this generation of injured veterans, their families and caregivers. For each video shared, SkyBell (“Sponsor”) will donate $25 to the Wounded Warrior Project, up to $2,500.
No Purchase Necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 18 years of age on the date of entry in order to enter. Contest is limited to legal residents of the United States only (excluding Rhode Island) and is void where prohibited by law. This promotion is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of the winners.
2. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Share your video on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter, tag SkyBell and add #SkyBellSupports. If You don’t have a SkyBell of your own yet, You can still enter the fun by posting and sharing a video recorded on your smartphone.
4. HOW WINNERS ARE CHOSEN: The user whose post receives the most engagement (likes + retweets/shares) on a single post on either of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, will win. The user whose post receives the second most engagement will be the runner up. In the event of a tie, employees of sponsor will decide the winner and/or runner up on the basis of authenticity, uniqueness and creativity.
5. NOTIFICATION: Contest winners will be notified through Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three calendar days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings or non-functioning contact information.
6. THE PRIZE: The use whose post receives the most likes/engagement will win a $100 Amazon Gift Card. The runner up will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Please note that the gift card awarded will be in United States Dollars, regardless of where the winner resides. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner
7. SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 18, 2016. For consideration, please share and enter all videos by 11:30 p.m. ET on November 18, 2016. Winners will be chosen within five calendar days.
8. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that all videos submitted become the property of Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns and they shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any and all media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity for commercial or non-commercial purposes worldwide, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest without compensation, notice, review, or consent. By submitting a video, You: (i) certify that You created the submission and have the right to provide it to Sponsor; and (ii) agree to indemnify Sponsor from and against any claims, actions, suits and all related liabilities, damages and expenses incurred by Sponsor arising out of or relating to any alleged infringement of any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
10. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
12. DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Southern California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Skybell, Inc. at 1 Jenner, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2016.
14. FACEBOOK: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
15. INSTAGRAM: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You must include @MySkyBell and #SkyBellSupports in your post to be eligible.
16. TWITTER: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible. Multiple Twitter entries in a single day will not be accepted. You must include @MySkyBell and #SkyBellSupports in your tweet to be eligible.
The Contest is sponsored by Skybell, Inc., a Nevada corporation, located at 1 Jenner, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618 ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER OR THE RUNNER UP (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER OR RUNNER UP’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.