What’s New with Version 2
High-quality picture with a low data rate, so your video loads quickly and does not drop when you're on a cellular network.
See more of your doorstep with this wide-angle lens.
SkyBell is the only video doorbell solution with On-Demand, which lets you see out of SkyBell's video camera at any time from the app.
An upgraded motion sensor provides better performance and faster alerts when your visitor doesn't press the button. A scheduled feature is coming soon.
Upgraded camera and optics helps provide the best picture quality when the light behind your visitor is too bring. The Contrast toggle is a easy switch. (coming soon).
SkyBell version 2.0 is compatible with digital doorbell chimes with the additional adapter accessory, which may be sold separately.
Review what's been happening at your door while you're away.
Watch recorded video for when you can't answer the door. It's like a voicemail with video for your door!
SkyBell is the smart video doorbell that lets you answer the door from your smartphone. SkyBell features a video camera, exclusive motion sensor, microphone and a speaker that allows you to see, hear and speak to your visitor from an iOS or Android mobile device – anywhere in the world!Compatibility Check
2 way communications lets you see, hear, and speak with your visitor.
Exclusive feature sends alert even if visitor doesn't press button.
See out of the camera from the app.
Multiple users and smart-phones can receive alerts.
Sends alert even if visitor doesn't press button
Access camera feed from the app
Turn off home doorbell chime from app
See visitor at night without them noticing
Direct power means no need to worry about changing batteries
Send calls to multiple users and mobile devices
Only SkyBell operates from -40 to 150 degrees F
Advanced security protects your video feed
Replace your current doorbell with SkyBell and sync to app
If your SkyBell is stolen, we will replace your SkyBell free of charge.
- SkyBell requires full-time power and is designed to be connected to a wired, mechanical doorbell chime.
- SkyBell is only compatible with a low-voltage transformer with power from 10 to 36 VAC 10 VA or 12 VDC with an amp rate of 0.5 to 1.0.
- **If you do not use a mechanical doorbell chime, you MUST use a 10 ohm / 10 watt resistor for one connection between SkyBell and power source. Failing to do so will void the warranty.
- Power Diagrams: Click link to see all power diagrams.
- SkyBell works with the 2.4ghz band and connects to b/g networks. N-only routers should be set to also broadcast b/g. Dual-band routers should have a separate SSID for 2.4ghz band.
- You MUST your smartphone to the 2.4ghz network BEFORE syncing to SkyBell.
- SkyBell requires a full-time, fast-speed internet connection with 1.5mbps upload speeds.
All international sales (except Canada) are final. We will not accept product returns and we will not refund purchase price. If your SkyBell is defective, the terms of our Limited Warranty will apply, but you will be responsible for paying all shipping and handling charges. You assume the risk of loss during shipping. Lost devices will not qualify for a refund. We recommend you send all returns in such a manner that their delivery can be tracked and verified. We also recommend you make a copy of your sales receipt.
Order Acceptance and Rejection Disclaimer
SkyBell reserves the right to cancel an order at any time for any reason. Click the link to read the Order Acceptance Disclaimer.
If your SkyBell is stolen, we will replace your SkyBell free of charge. You will be billed $19.95 for shipping and handling.
To be eligible for our theft replacement guarantee you must have purchased your SkyBell from an authorized SkyBell reseller. You must also provide us with proof of purchase and a police report. Guarantee valid only in the continental United States.